Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Cover Letter
- The Authorship Responsibility Form
- Potential Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 14-point Times New Roman font.
Authors and Disclosures
1) Article title
2) Author information
3) Corresponding author
4) Authors' contribution
7) Source(s) of support
8) Disclosure of relationships and conflict of interest
9) Research participants
10) Number of figures and tables
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The text of the original research article has an IMRAD structure.
- Tables are placed in the text of the article; figures are numbered as mentioned in the text and must be uploaded separately.
The journal accepts original and problematic articles of 10-13 A4 pages for publication in the section "Clinical Ophthalmology"
The journal accepts original and problematic articles of 10-13 A4 pages for publication in the "Experimental Studies" section.
The journal accepts original and problematic articles of 10-15 A4 pages for publication in the "Literature Review" section
The journal accepts for consideration original and problematic articles of 3-4 A4 pages for publication in the "Case Reports" section
The journal accepts for consideration original and problematic articles of 2-3 A4 pages for publication in the section "Innovations"
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.